Thursday, November 15, 2007

Brgrs

Last night, Molly Moker and I met for our weekly date at Stand.

Keeping with the trend, I had spent my workday chowing down Mrs. Fields cookies and brownies until I couldn't move. This didn't stop me from enjoying the following:

- Classic Stand Burger with bleu cheese and a "special sauce" which was indeed, very special.

- Crispy Fries.

- Mashed sweet potatoes with Parmesan cheese.

- Toasted. Marshmallow. Shake.

This was hands down one of the best meals I have had since Thanksgiving 2006:


Speaking of Thanksgiving, this year the wonderful holiday will be spent in San Francisco with Lilly and Hannah. It's the beginning of our very own Orphan Thanksgiving. Photos and stories to come...

2 comments:

Alex said...

Did you really put all that down? I don't see where, but I'm impressed.

Anonymous said...

We will miss you, Lil and Hannah this year. I guess you starting your own Orphans Thanksgiving makes sense. You are the spawn of the very first.