Sunday, October 7, 2007

Where are all the sailors?

This was my first fleet week, and I was pretty excited for the city to be filled with men in uniform. But where were they? We went out in North Beach on Friday night and found no sailors. Anywhere. We did, however, find a new favorite bar and a date for Leslie's roommate Natalie, so all was not lost.

On Saturday night we went back to our favorite neighborhood, the Marina. And I found these two.


Not exactly what we all had in mind. And this pose doesn't really help either...


He was on the phone trying to find somewhere to stay that night so he didn't have to go back to the ship.

Good luck, buddy. No seriously, I hope you found something better than the ship full of dudes. Although, with the way you're holding that phone it looks like you could be into that.

1 comment:

mrn said...

Ship of Dudes. I like it. Better than Ship of Fools.