Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Bon Bon


Last weekend, my best friend Claire came to visit. Claire is a nurse and she owns a house. This blows my mind every time I think about it.

Claire and I have wandered the streets of New York City before - way back during a long fall weekend our sophmore year of high school. So instead of doing the tourist thing, most of our weekend was spent picking up where we left off. We talked late into the night on park benches and ate an entire gallon of peppermint bon bon ice cream in 19 hours.

But one of the highlights of the weekend was overhearing the below conversation in Central Park between a semi-goodlooking man and his cell phone:

"So, we got home and she went into the bathroom to change her tampon and when she came back in I was passed out."

1 comment:

mrn said...

Ha, ha ha haaaaaaaaaa. You girls are so freakin' cute. I miss you. I miss Claire. - mommie dearest.