Sunday, March 16, 2008

We're all here


I spent my afternoon with Wendy and Kitty. Wendy is rehearsing with her new band mates, The Bad Plus. Kitty is here for Spring Break. We spent the day eating cheap and buying cheap. How lovely it is to have family-like folks in town.

And the loveliness is not ending soon. Momma Rita and Auntie Madge get into town on Wednesday.

Plans include Blue Note, MoMA, 3 hour boat tour of the city, wandering through all of Brooklyn in hopes of finding Hannah and me a neighborhood to live in come September, eating and some quality mother/daughter time. I can't wait to have this woman living on my futon for the week/end:

3 comments:

mrn said...

Get the bottle chilled, sister. Momma is a' comin' to town. I needs my medicine.

-Mommie Dearest

wendy lewis said...

FUZZY! it's soooo coooooollllld heeeeere. that lame scarf i bought is... lame. can't wait till mama rita arrives. tell her to bring me a sweatshirt. i'm sayin, let's check out sunnyside. i hear it's the next up and coming hipster neighborhood (which could mean it's too late) but it's all about the archway. we'll talk about that later.

see you wednesday for dojo and blue notes.

xo

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.