Monday, March 31, 2008

Google Stalking Danielle Steel


This weekend I walked past Danielle Steel's house. It's this massive property at the top of a huge hill in Pacific Heights that takes up half the block. Since most of it is surrounded by a giant hedge, I couldn't resist checking out the bird's eye view. The grass is looking a little sparse. Shouldn't she have some Fabio-like gardeners out there working their magic? And look at the huge greenhouse! Or is that a pool? Hmm. Ok, now I feel like a stalker.

I actually knew very little about Ms. Steel before wikipediaing her just now. She's had quite a dramatic life, and who knew she had so many children?

Also, this is fun for about 5 minutes. I got these titles:

Enjoying His Russian Impression
Exposing His Eternal Hatred
Mixing Up the Justice
Stuck At Her Midsummer's Body
Digging Up the Smooth Being
Living With The Blonde Thoughts
Nick's Familiar Sword
Forgetting Her Uncontrollable Mustache

My new get-rich-quick scheme: become a trashy romance novelist. "Living With the Blonde Thoughts" will be my debut novel. It can't be that hard...but could I live with myself? In a house like hers? I think so.

No comments: