Thursday, June 14, 2007

She Made It.

Lil called me tonight from her new stoop. I was sitting at Igloo Cafe waiting on my Greek salad - she was sitting outside her new Berkeley apartment waiting on her roommate to bring keys.

Whew, now I can stop worrying. I was convinced someone was going to break into her car while she was sleeping in a sketchy motel.

Everything is new and fresh - I can see her smiling and flailing her arms around when she talks. She's so excited and it makes me happy.

Lil, there's three hours between us - let's make this work.

xo Fuzzy

2 comments:

L said...

I've heard that long distance relationships are difficult, but we have so much history...we have to make it work.

Miss you boogie, wish you were here to explore with me.

L said...

By the way, I can't figure out how to post pictures...probably because mom set it all up for us.